BWCC: Member Track 2024
ABOUT THE BETTER WORKPLACES CHALLENGE CUP
SHRMLabs' Better Workplaces Challenge Cup (BWCC), powered by SHRM, is a global competition in search of the most innovative and game-changing ideas and solutions that are solving for the workplaces' most critical challenges. Does your solution have what it takes?
THE BWCC MEMBER TRACK
The Better Workplaces Challenge Cup: Member Track is a competition designed exclusively to recognize SHRM Members who have developed out-of-the-box HR solutions or processes that address a pressing challenge in their workplace.
Applications will be voted on by the public and reviewed by a panel of judges who are some of the top leaders in our HR industry. Judges will then select one winner based on the submitted solution’s strategic goals, ingenuity, impact, popularity (based on public voting), and relevance to the HR industry. The winner will earn a ticket to SHRM’s Annual Conference and Exposition in Chicago, IL June 23 – 26, 2024 in an expense-paid trip, along with a $1,000 cash prize.
Are you ready to throw your hat into the ring? Your solution could revolutionize the future of work!
Competition Prizes Include:
- Win a complimentary trip to SHRM24 with paid travel expenses.
- Win a $1,000 cash prize.
- Share your creative solution with the largest network of HR leaders and executives in the world and help others learn and improve their respective workplaces.
- Get Recognized on-stage at the Better Workplace Challenge Cup finals event at SHRM’s Annual Conference and Exposition.
- Get featured on the SHRM website and social media channels.
- Must be a SHRM member at the time of application.
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience in HR.
- Minimum 3 years of total professional work experience (including HR experience).
- Must be comfortable sharing your solution publicly and in compliance with your organization’s privacy standards (i.e. not sharing company secrets).